Digital Processing

Soldato
Hi all,

I have a load of pictures that I need to have processed, and I've never done it before. So I need advice as to where to go, costs, quality of service etc.

How much would I be looking at for say, 11x8 prints or similar (I have a few pics I want to print large aswell as the small ones)?

Cheers

DiG

DiG

Associate
I've used photobox, and was impressed, im no professional though so they might not be technicly good prints

Soldato
danza said:
Yeah, I want them done online really. @ SDK^, what's the service like?
The quality of the prints is superb, I use them for all of my pro stuff and no complaints so far after, about £1k worth of prints.

Caporegime
SDK^ said:
The quality of the prints is superb, I use them for all of my pro stuff and no complaints so far after, about £1k worth of prints.

I guess it's much cheaper than getting an A4 dye sub printer?

Associate
I was going to say photobox, but thought that may be a little dodgy here. Obviously not.

I use them. They're a little more expensive than other places, but worth it, IMO. Just had a batch of 10*8's done - very good quality :D

Soldato
check this out for service - An order I placed today (Sunday).

photobox-order.jpg

Caporegime
I think you get what you pay for. I used up my credits I got for signing up to get some prints done, and I couldn't fault them.

SCM

SCM

Associate
Phoenix_Cosmos said:
I have often wondered on the output of the DA print service.

Few of my friends bought some of my prints and said they were brilliant quality, I will be buying some of my pics next few weeks from DA to start making up a portfolio and will let you know the quality when they arrive. Going by friends reactions they were well pleased at the quality.

Plus with DA a 18x12 print that would cost £8 here is under £4 from DA as you can buy your own prints at the base price :D

SCM

SCM said:
Few of my friends bought some of my prints and said they were brilliant quality, I will be buying some of my pics next few weeks from DA to start making up a portfolio and will let you know the quality when they arrive. Going by friends reactions they were well pleased at the quality.

Plus with DA a 18x12 print that would cost £8 here is under £4 from DA as you can buy your own prints at the base price :D

SCM
Might be worth checking out a Print Account then. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom