Superbowl XL

Caporegime
Usually im with the NFC but seeing as the damn seahawks gave us a rough time in the reg season, im a Giants fan i want the Steelers to thoroughly spank them hard:).

So go Steelers, but honestly i dont really care who wins tbh:p

Soldato
They have breaks because they need to change teams (offence, defence, special etc)

Plus when US telly is flogging a 30 second ad slot for $5 million its no wonder there are loads of breaks!!

Permabanned
Psycho Ned said:
How do they decide where the ball has finished? is it where the carrier stops moving?
Its based on foreward motion so if he runs into the defence who push him back the ball is marked at where they hit him not where they finally pushed him back to.

Associate
Sleepy said:
But the video review does not clearly show the ball not crossing the line. So the call stands.

It was a stupid call from the linesman in the first place :mad: How the hell could he tell from where he was standing (far away).

And how was that pass interference on the Seahawks TD!? These referees are rubbish...

Soldato
Two awful calls have cost the Seahawks a 14 point swing...

First off I've never seen such a weak offensive pass interference in a playoff game let alone a Superbowl.

Then the LJ giving a touchdown when his first indication from the QB sneak was to indicate a spot...

Two Red Bulls in and feeling fairly awake at this point. I just hope the Seahawks can get back to playing like they were on their first drive.

Roethlesberger hasn't looked too hot so if we can keep jamming their receivers and giving him no time we should be OK.

Also, why does the ABC feed look so washed out when the Sky feed looks oversaturated?

I assume no-one in their right mind is choosing the Sky Sports commentary?

Back
Top Bottom