Silverstone Tremjin TJ07 video review now available

Soldato
Not always the most reliable of sites, and the case was supplied by Silverstone.

I think cases are to much of a personal choice to be swayed by reviews.

You either like them or you dont, there is nothing else in it that anyone can say to dissuade you from it.

Caporegime
Yewen said:
the case was supplied by Silverstone.

That's how most review sites work. I agree cases are opinions, but these video reviews are pretty useful because you can get a better idea for how easy it would be to build in the thing, as well as how nicely everything fits together as he pulls it apart.

Still a site worthy of a good laugh though.

Soldato
I know that is how most review sites work, that is why I do not trust them unless they are doing a roundup after a initial review ;)

Cases are way to personal. Although it is a nice looker I will agree!

Soldato
I allways enjoy his video reviews allthough his voice can be abit anoying at times. I like that case, looks like a good quality case with loads of features, i bet it looks nice in black.

Mark

Caporegime
Reviews are personal opinions, but they tell you a lot more than just looking at photos and a spec sheet. As always, read several :)

Even better if you can see it in the flesh first though.

Associate
Tbh I don't trust any review that gives a product a 100% score, epecially with devil horns and "KICKASSS!!" written underneath. His reviews are a good way of getting a sense of scale and for learning a little more than a normal product spec sheet, but take the scores with a pinch of salt.

Soldato
p4radox I consider the Lian Li bit somewhat of a hobby; thats all.

And if I was paid for doing this, dont you think I would be saying this all the time:

LIAN LI ARE GREAT!!!!1111

Which I dont quite do yet :p

Soldato
Yewen said:
p4radox I consider the Lian Li bit somewhat of a hobby; thats all.

And if I was paid for doing this, dont you think I would be saying this all the time:

LIAN LI ARE GREAT!!!!1111

Which I dont quite do yet :p
lol, I was only jesting my friend. I can certainly see why you love them so. :)

Soldato
Alu_ATC said:
*Opens can of worms on Yewen*

TJ07 better than V series cases? :eek:

*Runs for cover* :D

I aint got one yet.... yet.

But currently I would say it may be better, quite easily could be better although does not look as good to me; but thats personal.

Only thing is it is a Silverstone and is priced acordingly, making the V series better value for money (v1000's im talking about)

But it definately appears to be a case with a lot of potential; but remember the V series is due for a update soon :)

Associate
Yewen said:
I aint got one yet.... yet.

But currently I would say it may be better, quite easily could be better although does not look as good to me; but thats personal.

Only thing is it is a Silverstone and is priced acordingly, making the V series better value for money (v1000's im talking about)

But it definately appears to be a case with a lot of potential; but remember the V series is due for a update soon :)

Maybe Lian Li knew about this all along and thats why they stuck 'Value' all over the V boxes! :p

Seriously though, I have no idea why Lian Li did that.

Soldato
I should take a picture of the box.

I consider the v1000+ to be good value for money. But there was no need for Lian Li to be funny calling a £140+ case VALUE!

Back
Top Bottom