Parking sensors without holes !

Soldato
Where I used to work we fitted a lot of two sensor systems, then a few months later fitted four sensor systems on the same cars. The twin ones just don't seem to work very well.

Soldato
i thought about getting one of these a while back as having an elongated boot along with a high window doesnt bode well when it comes to parking (parallel parking or reversing into a garage, parking spot). thing is, after a while you just learn to predict where the back of the car is in relation to the object behind you. right now i can normally reverse to within 10-20cm of something behind me... not bad i think :)

Soldato
The 2 sensor jobs are a bit of a chocolate teapot IMO; they only really work if you are reversing straight backwards at something that's directly behind you.. and you should be able to judge that after driving for a while :) The sensors I find the most useful on mine are the front corners; good for that little extra bit of piece of mind while trying to squeeze in/out of a space while avoiding things next to you.

Back
Top Bottom