Whats up with my net :|

Soldato
Right , so my nets started acting up.

Recently ( past couple of days ) my net has been doing some funny stuff!. It stopped working but that was fixed by a turn on and off of the router , but since then things such as limewire havent been able to connect. Bittorrent goes really slowly as well. Most sites are fine including google video and downloading of sites like gotfrag i get 100kb. How ever ive been trying to get a file off sendmefile.com and when it starts it goes for about a second and then just basically stops and does nothing :|. MSN sending and recieving is also tres dodgy! Im using a cable and wireleless wireless 108mbs 11g router but i dont think its anything with the settings , at least i dont think so , help! :)

Associate
mite be worth checking every pc on your network for spam and virus's, having any file sharing software open will seriously slow down your connection due to the number of sessions they open. as your using wireless i would make sure you have encryption turned on as someone else could be using your connection

Back
Top Bottom