spec me some specs

Soldato
Right for a while now ive been searching around the Oakley website for some new shades. I think the ones ive settled on are the Minutes Silver w/ Ice - these look ubber cool
gateway.jpg
Maybe im wrong what do you recommend!!

First of all what do you guys think and secondly where can i buy a pair of these babies and how much?

-m-m-

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Well best advice I can give is to go to your local Oakleys stockist and try on a few pairs, the sunglasses may look cool but if they don't fit your face then they still won't look good on you. Minutes (and Oakleys in general) I've found do look quite good on most but not all people so I wouldn't be too worried but you also have to look at the comfort aspect as they are meant to fit quite tightly.

Someone posted a discount internet store a while back and I bought a pair of Scars from there but unfortunately I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

Soldato
They Juliets KaHn ?

These are the ones I have

HalfWire-XL.jpg
Half Wire XL. Fantastic sun glasses. Only criticism are that they are a touch on the light side

Soldato
Loki said:
They Juliets KaHn ?

These are the ones I have

[im]http://www.adrenelangamingnetwork.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/HalfWire-XL.jpg[/img] Half Wire XL. Fantastic sun glasses. Only criticism are that they are a touch on the light side

Yeah those are my babies, they are a lot heavier than the straight jackets I had as they are metal and not a polymer like the straights. Got them from a site online which imports to the UK, was a bit of a fart on but I saved about 50 quid on them.

KaHn

Soldato
I wear Oakley prescription glasses, if I'd had the money I'd have bought another pair for sunglasses but they were kinda pricey.

Vision Express stock Oakleys so you can go in and try them on to find which you like.

Soldato
Brynn said:
Probably get your prescription from the eye-doctor, then go into the oakley shop?

/ninja edit - http://oakley.com/o/c463s
Hmm, need to find me one of those then.

KaHn said:
You will have to see an optician which sells them, all the places online i've seen only do the oakley lenses.
Will have to look further than the locals then, I know they dont have any.

Soldato
OP
After over 2 hours of ringing round ive found some - yey!!! www.r-mw.co.uk apparently they are the only ones that have any left in the uk and they have loads of other exclusives too. So ive ordered from there and i get them tomo guarrented which is kinda cool. Just hope the sun comes out so that i can where them. They also do the prescription stuff too on loads of lenses and frames here. Another thing is that the person on the phone actually knew what they were on about some of the people ive spoken to were lets say not the sharpest knifes. Who would have thought oakleys would have been so hard to get hold of.

So im a happy camper! Ill report back when i get them with the quality.

-m-m-

Back
Top Bottom