Repairing friendships...

Soldato
Basically, i know this girl who lives up north. Totally blew her out on her birthday last year. Horrible thing to do i know..especially as she's a top, top toppity-top girl. We used to have such a laugh sending emails/text to each other whilst we were stuck at work...helped us both get through the monotony of the day.

Hardly hear from her at all these days. A massive shame as we got on so well.

Now, i want to clear things up between us, make things good again etc. I've put together an email to send to try and patch things up. Question is; is that the best way? Suggestions would be cool. I could ring her but i'd probably read me up the apology!...and it's late. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
singist said:
no one has asked why you ****** her off in the first place?

tell us why and we may be able to assist.

Very true - it all depends on what happened in the first place.

Sometimes people do too much for it to be forgiven easily, if at all :(

Soldato
I was in exactly the same situation as you... Was great friends with someone at uni and saw her everyday and a number of weekends, then when I left university I went 4 months without seeing her again and then the time after that was 7 months and I haven't seen her since August, be seeing her this weekend when I go home though :D got to give her the christmas present that I've had sitting waiting since December

Talk to her.. what's the worst that can happen?

Back
Top Bottom