BF2 50Klicks vs OcUK match

Soldato
b (thats it) said:
Am I the only one having problems with the forum you sent us in that email? I'm having problems registering with it.

EDIT: works now for some reason

I've just checked my mail now and I've got a link that points to yourdomain.com which is just advertising :(.

**Edit**

Opened the previous email and used the link in there and it works ok now. Don't know why it put yourdomain in the auth email though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had a word with PhyschoDuck earlier as the forum requires manual activation and there were 14 people on the queue, so sorry about that :o

Soldato
40 players, 20 v 20.

If it ends up 25v25 with the subs I guess we'll have a vote in game, but the extra APCs + open space + more flags are a complete pain when you have less than 25-32 people on each team.

Associate
D'oh!!! Just checked the email addy I have in my trust and seen the emails have gone to there. Replied to you Phil and am just waiting for my account to be approved on the forum. :)

Soldato
robertgilbert86
cookie64

Are the only ones I haven't heard from now I think, and they don't have their trusts enabled so I can't send them emails...

KELTICKNIGHT, I'll try and catch you on XFire later today
ichabod crane, sorted on MSN last night

I think that's just about everything covered, it'll probably be easier to arrange a practise tonight on the other forums/XFire, so it'd be very useful if everyone who hasn't got it already downloads XFire to make it easier to find the server.

Associate
I shall look on xfire for where you are Phil.

I am still waiting for my account to be set up on the forum so don't know if what I am about to ask has been sorted - have we got access to a Teamspeak server or something for Thursday or are we relying on in game voice comms?

Soldato
I think PsychoDuck needs to manually enable all people who register, so I'll get in contact him asap to get all the accounts sorted.

I seem to recall someone offering a teamspeak server in one of the other threads, I'll follow that up now if possible, also if anyone else happens to have a spare TS server...;)

Associate
Phil99 said:
robertgilbert86
cookie64

Are the only ones I haven't heard from now I think, and they don't have their trusts enabled so I can't send them emails...

KELTICKNIGHT, I'll try and catch you on XFire later today
ichabod crane, sorted on MSN last night

I think that's just about everything covered, it'll probably be easier to arrange a practise tonight on the other forums/XFire, so it'd be very useful if everyone who hasn't got it already downloads XFire to make it easier to find the server.

ok
no prob

Back
Top Bottom