MarcoV + Scott Bond

Soldato
Phoar what a night, just got back from Goodgreef!

For anyone into hard trance you need to get to see Marco V!

Pixs and vids to follow hopefully :D

ANdy

Soldato
OP
Yup, 3rd time ive seen him now, dont think it
was quite as good as in Amnesia but hey ho!

On the other hand Scott Bond played a very nice
99/00 set of classic trance, well enjoyed this!

Andy

Soldato
Wow, sounds like agreat night. Roll on the videos :)

I downloaded Marco V's album last night and i have to say i was pretty disappointed at how edited it is. Take 'more than a life away' for instance it's less than 4 mins long!? I'd still love to see him live though.

Soldato
OP
vids are here but are bad, sound is terrible but suppose
it was only a 30 quid camera, and i also ran out of memory

LOL

Ah well ill upload them in a bit!

Andy

Soldato
Sorry but a mini thread hi-jack:

Krooton i've been listening to some of your mixes (upfront smupfront, valentines and warm heart) and i'm loving them :) I've had them playing back to back since last night. Oh and you were right about the s&t remix of summerdream, top track!

Caporegime
Grrrrr said:
Sorry but a mini thread hi-jack:

Krooton i've been listening to some of your mixes (upfront smupfront, valentines and warm heart) and i'm loving them :) I've had them playing back to back since last night. Oh and you were right about the s&t remix of summerdream, top track!

Glad you like em mate :D

Wrangled myself some gigs end of March/start of April, so things are deffo on the up :)

If you havent yet, I highly reccomend my super ableton mix of all my fav tracks, it's had over 700 downloads since December 22nd :D

Soldato
krooton said:
Glad you like em mate :D

Wrangled myself some gigs end of March/start of April, so things are deffo on the up

If you havent yet, I highly reccomend my super ableton mix of all my fav tracks, it's had over 700 downloads since December 22nd :D

Nice one, whereabouts are you DJing? I might go along if its anywhere within a reasonable train ticket fare of sheffield :)

I tried a couple of times to download your 3hour mix, i'll give it another go tonight

Oh and it'd be great if you could make another **** valentines day mix, i reckon it'll come in handy :p :(

Caporegime
Ah, but time I havent just broken up with a long term gf and now have a new one :D

I doubt it'd be worth your while, they are warm-up sets for some free trance nights, start at 6pm, one on a thursday, the other a friday :)

Associate
yeah I was there last night ;) Was an amazing night - didnt catch much for Marco V sadly, but scott bonds set was amazing. I was too young to go clubbing during 97-99, so hearing bullet in the gun, goureyella, out of the blue etc in a club was superb. Probably musically the best night I have ever been too.

Soldato
OP
MossyUK said:
yeah I was there last night ;) Was an amazing night - didnt catch much for Marco V sadly, but scott bonds set was amazing. I was too young to go clubbing during 97-99, so hearing bullet in the gun, goureyella, out of the blue etc in a club was superb. Probably musically the best night I have ever been too.

LOL Yup it was brilliant, he played most of my first vinyl purchases!!!!

Brilliant night, will deffo be keeping my eyes open for a night out
there again!

Andy

Associate
the next one is rob tissera in early april i believe.

edit:

april 1st

Main Room:
Scot Project (Exclusive producers set)
Rob Tissera
Alex Kidd
Wes Hutchinson

Back:
Oliver Lang
Kris James
Paul Flintoff B2B Tom Wignall
Karen Shep