Just got a Minolta 75-300 :)

Soldato
Well, I finally got it - a lens with a bit more reach - it's one of the original jobs - f4.5-f5.6, but metal construction, mount, macro and a focus limiter :)

Can't wait to get some photos done with this fellow :)

Now I just need to get a tripod!

Soldato
Gamefreak501 said:
Hell yeah :)

Going to also get myself a good tripod aswell before the 27th :)

Hopefully, I will have my Minolta 5D by then too, if not, well, at least I'll still have my Minolta 7000 bodies :)
5D would be very cool. You might find yourself taking quite a lot of shots, so digital would be good in this respect. The 5D is an ace camera.

A tripod wont really be a lot of use imo. I tend to take panning shots, for which full freedome of movement is key. A monopod might help though.

Soldato
OP
Joe T said:
5D would be very cool. You might find yourself taking quite a lot of shots, so digital would be good in this respect. The 5D is an ace camera.

A tripod wont really be a lot of use imo. I tend to take panning shots, for which full freedome of movement is key. A monopod might help though.

Cheers for that advice :)

I may just pick up a Monopod then - Manfrotto make some good Monopods as far as I know so that might just be the best way. Plus, like you say - I could take loads of shots with the digital without having to reload film like I would my 7000s :)

Back
Top Bottom