Which Razor?

Associate
At the moment I have a Mach3 that I use to shave, but sometimes in the morning I know I need a shave but I just can't be asked to wet shave. So I have decided to get myself an electric shaver but I don't really know which ones are the best or what types.

Can anyone recommend a good electric shaver? I have no real budget, but don't want to spend a crazy amount.
Your suggestions would be much appreciated.

Associate
I actually find the wet shaver faster than an electric. With the lecky one, I spend 5 minutes trying to get it to cut the stray hairs. If I'm in a rush I go for the stubbley look and shave in the evening.

Soldato
Ukadder said:
Not yet, they did say the delivery time was a while, guess it's not cutting edge postage!

*sorry

hey, we can't complain at freebies :D

Edit:
I'm just going to do this in honour of myself and my extreme dimness - thought you were apologising for the 8 week thing for some reason :rolleyes: Feel free to laugh at the dumbass :p

Associate
OP
My blades normaly last around 2 weeks to a month normally. For those with bum fluff it would probably last longer. :p

Soldato
Pain said:
My blades normaly last around 2 weeks to a month normally. For those with bum fluff it would probably last longer. :p

Two weeks to a MONTH?

Mine last like two shaves :(

But then I never shave clean hardly.. and I always have to hack through some ridiculous hobo beard effort.

And I have baby skin and I look like I've got lepresy if I use a razor more than about twice.

Associate
Pain said:
At the moment I have a Mach3 that I use to shave, but sometimes in the morning I know I need a shave but I just can't be asked to wet shave. So I have decided to get myself an electric shaver but I don't really know which ones are the best or what types.

Can anyone recommend a good electric shaver? I have no real budget, but don't want to spend a crazy amount.
Your suggestions would be much appreciated.
Electric razors are grand if you just get a bit of fair stubble on your chin. Otherwise, they're an absolute pain... I used one for about 2 weeks and was fed up with itchy skin and missing stray hairs. It takes even longer to shave. Stick to the Gilette!

Soldato
Wilkinson Sword FX Diamond. Absolutely the most evilly sharp, long lasting blade you can buy. Don't go for the Gillette Mach 3 mamby-pamby-Adidas-three-stripe-slash-your-throat-effort. They're realy unwieldy. The only drawback with the Diamond is that you can only buy it online now.

Be a real man and stay well clear of leccy shavers. They're for nancies....

/runs....

Caporegime
Anyone considering getting a cut throat? - Im tempted as it seems to be a good investment (probably be £100+) and nothing cuts closer ;)

Ill just have to make sure Im not half-cut when attempting to use it :p

P.S. Is the free Mach3 offer still running - link anyone?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom