Passed My Theory Today :)

Soldato
Hi all,

I don't post in this forum very often, just thought I'd share with you all that I passed my theory this morning and I have my practical booked for the 21st of this month.

I know that the theory test is a relatively small thing to most of you here, but for me it's been this constant thorn in my side for about 3 years (never got round to doing it due to various house moves and job changes)

I'll be doing 30 hours driving next week as really after having multiple disruptions and house moves I just want to get it done and dusted now, in total I have probably had about 15/20 lessons spread across 4 instructors.

Does anybody have any advice for doing one of these courses? I know it is structured as normal driving lessons would be, just all clumped together in a shorter space of time. Is it just a case of button down and concentrate?

Scott C

Soldato
If you are a complete rookie I wouldn't suggest an intensive course - you may wish to pass but it also helps to have had good amount of experience behind you when you do pass...

Soldato
OP
I'm not a complete rookie, as I said I have had about 20 hours in total across about 4 instructors, really I think it's just filling in the gaps and 'glueing' it all together.

It is close, but by putting the date there I think that gives me something to aim towards which will help me concentrate and try even harder, but if I need to cancel because I'm not ready then I do have that option :) But if I don't need to cancel then hoorah, the date is there and booked.

Thanks to all the replies so far :)

Scott

Suspended
I passed my theory test 2 weeks ago this wednesday. After I passed I was all up for an intensive driving course to get it all out of the way but my instructor advised me to take things slower to get more experience as other here have suggested.

Sounded sensible to me.

Soldato
:) well done mate, i did my theory test in november. had my first lesson on the 6th of december an booked my test on the 20th of december, but earliest i could have was 2nd of feb, was just doing as much driving as he could fit in until i booked it, then spread the next 5 hours out until my test. 18 hours of tuition and just under 2 months later im sat here with my pass certificate :)

You'll be fine, just get an instructor tell him the situation and that you want every spare lesson he can give you, that'll be fast enough.

Tom.

Back
Top Bottom