• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Can anyone help me with my geforce 6200 graphics card?

Associate
Well i baught the graphics card about a week ago and im having real difficulty in getting it to work. (3d fuzion GeForce 6200 PCI graphics card 128mb ddr) I've tried everything i can think of, I managed to install the Drivers in safe mode through the computer but for some reason when the card is in the PCI slot it causes my PC to restart after about 5 mins. It happens everytime, also my computer came with integrated graphics (S3 graphics prosavage) and i disabled them as i was told to do, but everytime my new graphics card is inserted my PC detects the S3 provsavage. If anyone can shed any light on my problem i'd be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance! :)

Back
Top Bottom