Coolermaster Wavemaster Fan Ciculartion HELP!

Soldato
Coolermaster Wavemaster Fan Circulation HELP!

Hi,
I spent ages doing this picture so please post as to which fan setup is best in your opinion, I would try all the fans in every single direction and emasure the temperature but I cant be bothered.
What i'm basically asking is which fans should i have as intake and which fans as outtake.

The PSU is already pushing out hot air - not that much though but its worth mentioning

At the moment I have Fans 1 and 2 as intake, fans 3 and 4 as outtake - but my hardrives block a lot of air from fans 1 and 2 + the air is coming in from little holes in the wave master case = not much airflow.

Last edited:
Soldato
you could do what i intend and buy a thermaltake versionof the 4in 3 coolermaster hdd caddy with the 120mm intake on it then put in in 3 of the cases for drive bays= 120mm intake :p

Man of Honour
the circulation in a wavemaster case blows worse than a cheap lady of the night!! id recomend a closed water system... although the aluminium case makes a nice radiator ubder load with a fan system :D

Soldato
I have case and yeah it has terrible air folw. When I first upgraded my pc,, the cpu idel temp was 45c, the load was 60c and the psu felt really warm though the case and hot air blew out of the psu...

What solved the prob, was a 120mm fan inbetween the graphics cards to blow air over the 2 cards and sum holes in the side of the case for the fan to pull in the air in. Thats knocked my cpu idel temp to 30 - 35c, load no higher then 45c and my cpu is overclocked. My psu dosent get hot no more either..

A tip for you. Get rid of the dust from inside the case every few month too, cos the dust clogs the fins up in the cpu heatsink and blocks the air getting to the cpu. I use the blower bit of a wet n dry hoover, the best invention to get rid of dust.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh yeah I have 2 80mm fans at the front pulling air in, 1 120mm fan on the side pulling air in and 1 80mm fan at the back blowing air out.

What are your temps Vegeta? Try a fan covering your graphics card, with holes in the side of the case where the fan is

Back
Top Bottom