Got my practical test tomorrow (tuesday)

Permabanned
Good luck m8, go slow, but not too slow, check your mirrors a lot, but not too much. Be careful, but not to the point of holding up traffic. and most importantly, dont fart!

Soldato
just relax, even if you do something wrong, stay calm and correct it, then forget it ever happened. I was worried about my test, passed last thursday first time with 2 minors :) You'll be fine mate.

Tom.

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys. :D My test is at 10.14am (anyone know why they use stupid times like that?).

I'll be back by about 11.15 so I'll let you all know then. Hopefully it will be good news. :D :cool:

Soldato
OP
Failed. :(

Got a serious on the A14 when I passed a car pulling in to a parking space. He said I went past it to fast. :confused:

Rebooked another one so hopefully it'll be second time lucky. :D

Permabanned
Doh, unlucky m8. Stick at it tho, i made the mistake of continually giving up and it musta cost me about £3k over 4 years to eventually pass! That fail is a typical first test fail, type of thing almost everyone does. Just focus on your lessons and youll have it in a few weeks when ure next test comes thru!

Soldato
Shame :( Its not the end of the world, you have already re-booked which is a good thing :)

I would advise that you keep taking lessons until your next test, a mate of mine didnt take any more lessons between tests and failed 3 times, it was only when he had a few more that he finally passed :)

Soldato
First times eh. I failed first time too.. gutted as i thought id done ok. But apparently he felt i was out of control on a smaller roundabout. In my defense, we were under the speed limit and all four wheels were on the floor with no one around and we finished the exam.. so i didnt really see/nor want to see the problem at the time.

Second time. I thought id made loads of big mistakes but id just made loads of little ones. Still passed :)

Good luck dude. Keep at it.

Permabanned
yea, pass it or die boarding a bus

to be serious, try to pay great attention to when/how u change gear especially in sharp corner, i mean, press ya brake for a lil while b4 entering a sharp corner

Back
Top Bottom