A car i have wanted for years..

Caporegime
Can pick these up quite cheap in the US now, one day i will have to get hold of one to drive in the UK :D

73vette_6_1.jpg

DSC08078%20copy.jpg

2nd one is slightly modified :p

anyone else a fan of these?

(10k posts!)

Don
The C3 'Vette is a car I will one day own. I want a '74 454 big block though and they are hard to come by.

That second pic is just gorgeous. Amazing that a car designed in 1967 can look bang up to date with a few mods.

Soldato
They are stunning cars, one of the best looking cars ever IMO. There is one rotting away on a driveway near where I live. It really hurts to see it falling apart, going green with moss :(

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I think you can pick up those 70's Vettes for about £4K, they're not worth much. It's the mid 60's ones that get the money, especially the big-block ones:

1964.jpg

Monkeyspank it's probably not rotting away, it's made of plastic!

Soldato
C3 vettes are my favourite cars ever (I pimp them in all the "what car would you have threads :))
Ideal car is a C3 vette, RHD conversion, custom tvr style dash and interior. brand new 350 although I dont have a spec list of what i'd do to the engine, yet :)

Speaking of american cars a friend of mine just bought a 70 or 71 Trans in purple with a 455ci BB in, cream leather interior, absolutely gorgeous car.

Caporegime
OP
Jagen said:
C3 vettes are my favourite cars ever (I pimp them in all the "what car would you have threads :))
Ideal car is a C3 vette, RHD conversion, custom tvr style dash and interior. brand new 350 although I dont have a spec list of what i'd do to the engine, yet :)

Speaking of american cars a friend of mine just bought a 70 or 71 Trans in purple with a 455ci BB in, cream leather interior, absolutely gorgeous car.

get pics :D

Soldato
nice car

when i was in boarding school, one of the staff had a blue stingray, one of the boy didnt liked the car so he superglued the key holes around the car. it was funny as hell when we saw him tried to open the door and lost his temper.

Back
Top Bottom