Sapphire PURE CrossFire Radeon Xpress 200P CrossFire or the DFI LanParty UT NF4 Ultra

Associate
as the title says i want a motherboard for my X1800XT. now the question is which one of those motherboards is better for the card and overclocking ? also im interested in the Asus A8R-MVP Crossfire Dual Channel PCI-Express Motherboard as i see OCuk have it on their full systems.
thanks in advance

Associate
hi , i have the dfi ultra-d with this card and it works fine , but looking at your sig you also have the ultra d already
anyways i think most people are waiting for the new chipset boards the RD580 ones to arrive although my bros has an Asus A8R-MVP Crossfire and doesnt intend to crossfire it so i might do him an exchange as i cant wait to crossfire and if the boards there it might aswell be tried , other than that i was going to wait to be honest

just read a test on the MSI RD480 Neo2 Crossfire board and that looked pretty impessive in crossfire mode

Last edited:
Associate
OP
i dont have the motherboard yet. i was gonna order it today but i saw the sapphire crossfire mobos and made me think. the msi looks sweet but is it a good overclocker ? coz im planning to O/C my CPU and Graphs card

Associate
as for overclocking , you wont beat the dfi , but if you intend to one day have two graphics cards in crossfire then the choice i would make at present is probably the mst neo 2 as the last test i read was pretty good , but you might not have to wait too long and you will get a chipset with all the bits and bobs and will overclock that bit better aswell and run crossfire , the choice is yours ;)

Back
Top Bottom