Sygate Personal Firewall Startup problems.

Associate
I have Sygate Personal Firewall as my firewall, its set to start with windows but for some reason it wont start when I log on, it willl usually start a few minutes after I have logged on and started running programs on my computer.

Anyone else had this and got a cure for it? Its very annoying :(

Associate
I have had to ditch this firewall after years of use. Anti-virus programm kept telling me it had a keylogger attached. A few other people find this out too on another forum.I'm using Zone alarm now.

Soldato
Nieldo said:
I have Sygate Personal Firewall as my firewall, its set to start with windows but for some reason it wont start when I log on, it willl usually start a few minutes after I have logged on and started running programs on my computer.

Have you ensured that you have ticked the box in the options and also gone to 'msconfig' via start - run - type 'msconfig' and ticked smc ?

Associate
Nieldo said:

I've had this one, it's a nasty little piece of spyware that stops sygate from starting with windows.

Go here: http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

Download and install AdAware SE it's free and it's good. That coupled with avast and Sygate are what I swear by and together they're like a brick wall.

Back
Top Bottom