Microsoft Laser Mouse

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Anyone got one of the newish MS Laser Mice?

I'm liking the shape of it in pictures, I'm not a massive fan of the overly contoured designs and prefer smaller mice.

My old logitech optical is starting to play up now and again so thinking of changing it.

Is a G5 really worth twice the price? How big is a G5 as they look pretty chunky?

Associate
Hi, I've tried the ms laser mouse 6000 along with the g5 and the razor copperhead.
The ms laser mouse is inviting at 1st due to its price, but its to light, built very poorly, uncomfortable to use, has poor button layout and generally makes a hash of continuing the great legacy of old ms Intellimouse.
I'd say if you where right handed the g5 is the most comfortable, logically laid out of all gaming mice and its weight can be changed with the supplied counter weights (they really do make a noticeable difference).
Performance wise the g5 is on par with the copperhead although it does looses out on programmability (if your a hc gamer this is a great + with the copperhead). I’m a lefty so I have gone with the copperhead and I love it! My friend has the g5 and I dumped the ms laser mouse rather sharpish after I experienced poor tracking response (new drivers may have cured this problem)

Back
Top Bottom