Any utils to hide MSN conversations.

Soldato
Phnom_Penh said:
lol, I presume he means from the taskbar and the notification area too ;).

Well open a technical website like microsoft.com and make it full screen (F11) then minimize that. When she comes in, hit Windows Key + D and then open that one quickly ;) Or just have your taskbar on autohide :p

Soldato
I can remember with the new msn plus from mess.be, you can hotlink a key to hide all chat conversations and the tray icon. Definatly worth a look

Soldato
OP
Hmm thanks for all the help guys, some good stuff there. I do need to hide them and not just minimize to the taskbar cos she looks lol, jesus jelous women eh.

Checking out that mess.be looks good stuff thanks. :p

Soldato
Though I'm sure you'd be better off resolving it with her, letting her see what you're saying and so on rather than hiding it, if she ever finds out you're doing your best to deceive her she'll just think you've got something to hide!

Soldato
OP
PinkPig said:
Though I'm sure you'd be better off resolving it with her, letting her see what you're saying and so on rather than hiding it, if she ever finds out you're doing your best to deceive her she'll just think you've got something to hide!

I agree with you PinkPig but I dont think that might work somehow, she just cant take me talking to some of my female freinds, its all innocent but there you go. Anyway I installed that msn plus and the boss thing is awesome, so thanks all for the recomendation. :D

Back
Top Bottom