First it was the Nigerians and now...

Suspended
I just got this sent to my Hotmail account ;)

Greetings,

My name is Mrs. Edan Ahmed, widow to late Mr.Hassan Ahmed former owner of Petroleum and Gas company, here in Kuwait. I am 68years old, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don't need your sympathy but I need your trust.

My late husband died early last year from heart attack, and during the period of our marriage we had no child. For this reason, I was the heir to his vast businesses and wealth after his death.
My doctors have informed me that I will not live for more than 2 months, which is a difficult thing to accept but I have accepted it in good faith. Still, I have one mission to accomplish in the limited time I have left and so I have now decided to spread all my wealth to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America, Asia and Europe.

Before my late husband died, he was a major oil tycoon in Kuwait and deposited the sum of 25 million dollars (Twenty Five million dollars) in a company in Europe some years ago, that is all I have left now and I need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity, so that when I die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives, that is my main concern. 20% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 80% goes to charity.

I am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail, I only found your e-mail address on the web directory and decided to contact you. But if for any reasons whatsoever you find this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my apology.

God bless you.

Mrs. Edan Ahmed.

===================================================================
This E-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone
who is not the original intended recipient. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message
in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this
message if you are not the intended recipient. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, Esquel Group cannot accept liability
for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf
of the Esquel Group. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should
be treated as preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.
==================================================================

Soldato
lol check the disclaimer at the bottom of the email

Esquel Group cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of the Esquel Group. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

quick search on google:

Esquel Group of Companies, the world's largest manufacturer of men's shirts,

Last edited:
Soldato
Out of all of these, one of them will be real one day and someone will miss out on £millions.

Ah well! :D :p.

Tell her you want to see her cancerous and deformed breast first. Tongue attached.

Phil.

Associate
i see that one is 'slightly' better written than the nigerian ones usually are. go for it mate 20% of 25mil!! ;}

Man of Honour
Reply to it ?

Mrs Edan Ahmed, nice name. Are you second generation Nigerian ?

Thanks very much for your e-mail. I am honoured to be one of 25,000,000 that you sent out and I would love to help you.

Before I do this, I must tell you my story though.

I am actually the true heir to the British Throne, yet I was overthrown harshly and all my crown jewels were stolen by the one named Elizabeth II. Not only that, but I have a bad case of the flu and a scorching case of herpes, yet my fight for my true place continues.
I do have, really, over £ 80 Million Pounds in loose change at my disposal, but it is guarded at a secret location by men in tights and red romper suits. This would have been more than £ 80 Million but for Fergie's taste in clothes and the Queen Mother's penchant for Gin and kippers, which dwindled the pot a little. No matter though.

I will gladly help you, but first you must help me. I need £ 6,000,000 to raise a charver insurgent army to reclaim my rightful place on the throne and this money must also feed my army on McDonald's and Carlsberg Special Brew.

Help me to help you, and our two great nations unite. Kuwait .... also known as Nigeria, and Great Britain.

As for your two months to live, I am saddened to hear that. If you tell the doctors that you can't pay your medical bill, then they will give you another 2 months I would say.

I hope things are well in Africa, which is near Nigeria I have been told.

The Mad Rapper I,
Rightful heir to the Kingdom Of Great Britain, Ireland and Nigeria.

Associate
Von Smallhausen said:
Reply to it ?

Thanks very much for your e-mail. I am honoured to be one of 25,000,000 that you sent out and I would love to help you.

I am actually the true heir to the British Throne, yet I was overthrown harshly and all my crown jewels were stolen by the one named Elizabeth II. Not only that, but I have a bad case of the flu and a scorching case of herpes, yet my fight for my true place continues.
I do have, really, over £ 80 Million Pounds in loose change at my disposal, but it is guarded at a secret location by men in tights and red romper suits. This would have been more than £ 80 Million but for Fergie's taste in clothes and the Queen Mother's penchant for Gin and kippers, which dwindled the pot a little. No matter though.

I will gladly help you, but first you must help me. I need £ 6,000,000 to raise a charver insurgent army to reclaim my rightful place on the throne and this money must also feed my army on McDonald's and Carlsberg Special Brew.

Help me to help you, and our two great nations unite. Kuwait .... also known as Nigeria, and Great Britain.

As for your two months to live, I am saddened to hear that. If you tell the doctors that you can't pay your medical bill, then they will give you another 2 months I would say.

The Mad Rapper I,

ROFL!! Good call!!

Soldato
Von Smallhausen said:
Reply to it ?

The Mad Rapper I,
Excellent :D

Back
Top Bottom