beauty and the geek

Associate
i thought it was brilliant!

but the girl who thought the moon stayed still above this, and the sun just hid it during the day??? she couldn't have been serious!

and she can't be able to understand the jaffa cake ad!
(full moon, half moon, total eclipse)

but it was very good for a giggle!

Associate
Hahah yeh, made even more funny that my housemate was the one of the guys!

He was the one who picked the first girl (and I've got to say, what a pick :)), weird hats...yes, that's my housemate...help! :D

Associate
megakid said:
Hahah yeh, made even more funny that my housemate was the one of the guys!

He was the one who picked the first girl (and I've got to say, what a pick :)), weird hats...yes, that's my housemate...help! :D

lol, that's pretty cool. let us know all the behind the scenes info.

I thought it was really funny.

Associate
I wouldnt want to ruin the result but I do know that 1 of the couples got together after the show :D.

It was all filmed during the 2nd week of December last year and the bit about them not knowing what they were in for is complete tosh but I guess it added to the show.

Permabanned
Phnom_Penh said:
Meh shame I missed it, always fun to laugh at pasty social retards :p.

There's always these forums. SHould provide all the pasty social retard humour you'll ever need....

Soldato
Another reality TV tasteless, cheap shot bit of rubbish. Cheap to make, no talent required and the masses will watch it. Until the masses stop watching it we are going to have the schedules packed with crap reality TV shows. But these days I expect to be in the minority with this view.

Soldato
Visage said:
There's always these forums. SHould provide all the pasty social retard humour you'll ever need....
Dunno, these programs find the cream of the crop, or in this case, the people who most resemble ghosts ;).
Gord said:
mm yeh pasty.. i like the pastrey pastey on my pasty though!
Meh, you're just making up words now. Thats cheating :p.

Pasty = ultra pale & a cake.
Pastey = made up :D.

Back
Top Bottom