Asus A8V Deluxe Wifi card drivers!!! Urgent help

Associate
I just got a new Hitachi deskstar hard drive so reformatted and reinstalled, but now my asus wireless card that comes with the A8V deluxe will not auto install. It says it cannot find the drivers for it but last time I just stuck it in and it found drivers automatically. Can someone please send me or link me the drivers for this card, I could not find them on the asus website! I am stuck with no internet on my PC!!

Associate
OP
The card is still not working! I installed the Asus utility but when I try to launch it, it says card not found or something along those lines. The card is detected in the device manager but it has no drivers, I have tried the drivers that 'fornowagain' linked me to but it will not use any of them, last time I used this card I just plugged it in and it found some drivers for it? How did it do this?
I think some other boards came bundled with cards a while back but have not seen any recently.

Associate
OP
Yeh very strange, installed drivers for a different asus wifi card and it worked! Finally got it sorted out :p . Anyone know anything about enabling SATA II on hitachi deskstars using the feature tool, I cannot find the setting anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom