iiyama 1451

Permabanned
I've been offered one of these because my current monitor is failing (Fuzzy image)

Anyway, are they any good? I cant find any specs for this monitor.

Also whats the monitor worth 2nd hand?

Cheers.

Associate
COuldn't tell you what the monitors worth, but the following is lifted from iiyamas website. If you go to the site then search for 1451 you'll find a full tech spec.

This entry level 19” colour monitor represents outstanding value for money. The VM 1451 is the choice of budget conscious users demanding a larger screen size without compromising quality, reliability & support. Extensive user controls and low power consumption. Featuring a 0,26 mm dot pitch FST tube, a maximum flickerfree resolution of 1600 x 1200 and a 200MHz bandwidth, it is recommended for all office applications.

I've used a few of their monitors and allways found them to be excellent quality.

Associate
I used to own one of these. Up against todays screens it looks like really old technology. It's NOT flatscreen, and even if that doesnt bother you then please be advised that it's curved screen is more curved than your grandmothers old B&W mono tv.
Colour/Resolution/lifespan wise, its pretty darn good.
30 quid is the max i would pay for this now.

Associate
Im working on one now! we have these monitors at work! yeah theyre not too bad at all, theres nothing special to them at all but it would serve you well but i wouldnt pay too much for one though? just because of the size of them and theyre pretty standard really!

Back
Top Bottom