I got a 20D

Associate
Was surfing about another forum the other day when I spotted a bloke in Norwich selling a 20D body for £500!!!!!!

Went and met him yesterday and bought it! There are a couple of scratches on it but it was such a great deal!!

Amazing camera and am very impressed with it so far!! Cant wait to get back home to have a proper play with it!!

Anyone use the battery grip here or know of any other useful accessories for it??

I'm using the Sigma 24-70ex dg and the 70-200 L F4 with it!!

Associate
good buy mate - i wish i had never sold my 20D (but at least i got a 10D again!) very nice camera and you have spent well there.

was this off ebay? i am pretty sure ive bid some items of the same guy if so being norwich based!

2nd the grip recommendation as with the 10D and 20D they make the camera much easier to hold and give it that pro look/feeling

Permabanned
undilutedethics said:
good buy mate - i wish i had never sold my 20D (but at least i got a 10D again!) very nice camera and you have spent well there.

was this off ebay? i am pretty sure ive bid some items of the same guy if so being norwich based!

2nd the grip recommendation as with the 10D and 20D they make the camera much easier to hold and give it that pro look/feeling

Not quite as good a purchase a an £8 lens though is it! :D

Back
Top Bottom