XDA Mini S Problems!

Suspended
Right, im having to use my xda mini s whilst the n70 an 8800 are both in for repair.
Im having a few probs, firstl activesync wont work, it made my pc reset when i hooked up the xda up to it, and it wont sync at all on my laptop. Secondly I cant seem to get rid of all the o2 **** on it, I tried giving it a hard reset but it wont hard reset properly, and the o2 software and ***** main menu cant be removed. Help!!!

Associate
Can't help you with the ActiveSync issue but,

To get rid of O2 stuff completely, you have to first do a hard reset. (Hold the two side buttons (Wi-Fi button and voice control button) together, and while you're pressing those two, press reset with the stylus, and release the reset button but still keep holding the two side buttons. It should then say "Press Send to hard reset", which is when you press the green Phone button)

And then once you've done the screen alignment and practicing copy and paste, it should then pop up a message saying "Device will be customised in 3 seconds". Before it goes into customisation, you then do a soft reset. It will then start the handset without any O2 branding. (but you will have to set up MMS and GPRS separately)

Suspended
OP
Thanks a million fella! Got it working fine now, no o2 ****, put pocketmusic on it along with some games and its rocking, 1 gig of memory for muzak an videos as well, this things great!

Back
Top Bottom