zen vision M

Soldato
Thinking of getting this

never had an mp3 player since.. well.. 6year.

it looks good, and plays video, which is what i want... music/video... but is it worth the current price?

is there better?

Associate
The main alternative is the iPod Video. The Vision M has a better screen according to reviews and slightly longer battery life but it looks a lot thicker. It depends on what you want most.

Associate
stu.artd said:
The main alternative is the iPod Video. The Vision M has a better screen according to reviews and slightly longer battery life but it looks a lot thicker. It depends on what you want most.

thats just the same as the normal i pods/ Zen's. Zen's were always better than I Pod in performance and didnt have to change the file format for the tracks also its just the same that the Zen is more chunkier. Zen's are usally more cheaper also

I would take the Visison it looks mighty impressive but its your choice really. Most people over look Creative's products for the flasheyness of I Pods

Soldato
it kicks ipods ass dude !!!! hell yes get one

http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/digitalmusic/0,39029994,39195869,00.htm

The overwhelming reason to consider the Zen Vision:M over the iPod is its superior video-playing capabilities. Creative's player can playback MPEG2, MPEG4, Xvid and WMV among others. Those formats that the player cannot natively support are usually easy to re-encode to a compatible format using the bundled software.

Seirrah

S

Seirrah

paul8811 said:
I am looking at this as a upgrade to my H320. Does anyone know if it can be used a HD without drivers?

Yeh I'm pretty sure it can be used this way.

I'm looking forward to using the video out to watch stored vids on my friends TV sets. Cool feature.

Seirrah

S

Seirrah

paul8811 said:
I am looking at this as a upgrade to my H320. Does anyone know if it can be used a HD without drivers?

You kinda partition it so that some part,say 2GB, is accessible as a Universal Mass Storage. But this section is lost from the overall 30GB , so only 28GB (say) would be for music etc.

Back
Top Bottom