Machine guns video

Soldato
I know I couldn't help but laugh at the name was well.

I was quite concerned by the market stalls selling all the weaponary and the "beautifully" laid out ammunition. :eek:

Fully automatic assault rifles and M134 (mini-gun) can be legally owned is another slightly iffy point for me. I mean when are you ever going to need a mini-gun firing 4,000 rounds per minute... even if you like hunting.

Associate
A minigun could serve a lot of useful purposes.

-Cutting down trees / general gardening
-Cutting bits of wood for DIY use
-turning off electrical appliances.......the list goes on!:rolleyes::D

Soldato
jegz said:
A minigun could serve a lot of useful purposes.

-Cutting down trees / general gardening
-Cutting bits of wood for DIY use
-turning off electrical appliances.......the list goes on!:rolleyes::D

Oh of course silly me! ;)

I suppose you could you it to make a new window or doorway as well, maybe even two or three at the same time! ;)

Soldato
MATTeL said:
Fully automatic assault rifles and M134 (mini-gun) can be legally owned is another slightly iffy point for me. I mean when are you ever going to need a mini-gun firing 4,000 rounds per minute... even if you like hunting.

Think about it. Who is going to have the balls to nick your T.V. you if you have a minigun hanging up over the fireplace?

Minigun = Complete Nutter

Aod

Aod

Soldato
is it weird that this video gives me a hadron?

<edit> i think i saw Piggymon in there too :eek:

Last edited:
Commissario
The Jungle Walk is exactly the same discipline I shoot with a shotgun - Shooting metal knock down plates and your score is worked out by the number of plates hit over time. We do get a chance to walk it first to see where they are though and work out a path through and where to reload. Great fun!

K.

Back
Top Bottom