VIP Mod For CS:S

Associate
Used to really enjoy that game type. I think I was in the minority.

There was one map set on an Oilrig, used to really like that. CTs / VIP used to get hammered unless they properly worked together, then it tended to be the terrorists who got battered.

Nice to see it back in some form.

Soldato
I didnt need that vapour thing to install it. I just dropped all the files in my cs directory and it worked.

Been playing it most of today, its not as good as the old version but its still a laugh. Shame it seems to take over my CS, making the normal backdrop for it the VIP backdrop.

Soldato
OP
Street said:
I didnt need that vapour thing to install it. I just dropped all the files in my cs directory and it worked.

Been playing it most of today, its not as good as the old version but its still a laugh. Shame it seems to take over my CS, making the normal backdrop for it the VIP backdrop.

I heard that if you delete the file in the console folder in the CS:S folder it replaces it.

Soldato
errrrrm, well i tried that vapour thing and was told to let it update itself, it came up with nothing so i uninstalled the bloody thing.

Street said:
where did you get those files from?

Soldato
OP
Street said:

Yeh found where it is, go to the materials folder in the counter strike source folder and delete the file which is in the console folder. Just done it myself and its gone.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
dadofsam said:
How do you actually play it, dropped the contents in my Counter strike source/cstrike folder, is it a mod or do i just look for a AS_* map?

Just look for as_ maps. And it should load and work

Back
Top Bottom