Spec me a hair product.

Soldato
Much as I detest using the word "product" I couldnt think of an alternative to use in this case. Anyway....I got my hair cut today (whoop-ie-do) by a rather good looking hairdresser girl (gives you something to watch while she work her magic on the top of my head).

Thats not the point though. At the end she put some rather nice smelling hair gel-esque stuff in my hair and styled me up before I walked out the door. As she was working away with her fingers, a rather appealing coconutty smell drifted towards my nostrils......it was the hair gel stuff "Tigi Bead Head Manipulator".

Now, seeing as it smelled so damn nice I had to enquire about the price. To my dismay, it was £9.50 for a miniscule pot. Nice smelling as it was, I'm not forking out £9.50 for something I will go through like a hot knife through butter. Besides, its only hair.

So I wondered if the OcUK forumites might help me. Does anyone know of a hair styling product with a decent ammount of hold to it, that smells coconutty and good enough to eat?

I know, I know, not your usual question, and there is no relationship grief or simians on Moto's involved, but if anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I might even say thanks. :)

Hitman
Permabanned
All of the Tigi stuff smells good I think. It does come at a price though, and it can only be bought from a hairdresser or one of their stockists, so I doubt you'll find it much cheaper than she said.
It's definately girls stuff though, men shouldn't smell like fruit :p.

Back
Top Bottom