Bet he was glad he stopped

Soldato
zain said:
That has to be a fake story, lmfao its funny but very sad at the same tim

I doubt it very much.

My friend works at a body shop, and they have got sitting in the work shop an 05 plate VW Passat with about 3k on the clock.

It had minor side impact, which would have requiered a new passenger rear door. The woman dirivng complained of a sore neck, and they chopped the roof off.

Bodyshop kept it to reshell and sell on, but costs look like they are climbing too high to make a profit on.

Soldato
There was a similar story in the news a little while back about a brand new police car that aressted someone for a car offence after he stacked it (minor crash) he then did the old my neck hurts after they put him in the backand the fire brigade chopped the roof off the car.

Bet he did that to pee the police off ;)

Soldato
I would much rather they cut a roof off the car than risk further neck and back injuries.
Personal safety is worth more than any car

Associate
Bloody fool for moving an injured person before the emergency services arrived. Obviously, if the guy was in danger, you'd move him, but not into the cramped back seat of a bloody car...

Caporegime
agreed

move off the motorway by all means, but put him on the verge out of the way, not in the back of your car where the car could potentially be hit if a vehicle approached the accident too fast and tryed to evade it.

Caporegime
Phantom said:
dont they also have a manual lever on the inside to release it?

Never been in one tbh, if it was electronic the cutting of the roof probably disabled the electronics, depends how the cable release system was routed, might have been up the A pillar and over the roof or could have been under the carpet.

Back
Top Bottom