DS import.

R^T

R^T

Associate
I am looking at getting a DS on import from Lik-sang. (I think t's ok to mention them here cause others have in other threads)

Has anyone ever used lik sang before? can you recomend it?

Also if I get the DS Lite on import can I change the language on the DS?

and will I be able to use the charger that comes with the DS Lite I order from Lik Sang?

Thanks Guys.

Man of Honour
I have used them many times and highly recommend them! Top company for my import needs. You will need a step down transformer but the menu will be in English once you change the language.

Associate
In a similar situation regarding getting a DS Lite, though not from the site you mentioned as you will get stung with import tax as I did, when I pre-ordered my PSP back in December 2004.

There's another company that you can buy it from and pay a little bit more to compensate for not being charged, as they resend the goods once they are received at their UK branch. Their price is $199.00 as a pose to $169.00, though I probably can't mention where from on here.

Soldato
My current old style DS is a jap one unless they change something in the menus for the new one (highly unlikely) you'll be able to change it when you first start it up, then its exactly the same as the UK/US regions DS. On the old DS you could even charge it up with a GBA SP charger shame they've changed the port for the new one though a stepdown for it will only cost about a tenner.

Import tax is a problem you will face using lik sang as I dont think they will mark stuff down (not that I would condone such practices..) and if you use courier shipping like UPS, Fedex etc they sting you even worse than royal mail with admin fees on top of the tax :mad: £18 is a ridiclously low limit on imports I bet its been that amount for years.

What colour DS is everyone getting? got a navy one on order myself :) though the white is nice as well.

Associate
I was originally intending to get Enamel Navy but now i've decided to go for Crystal White as it looks a lot more better. Some more pictures can be found here. Don't think many are going for Ice Blue :p.

Back
Top Bottom