Quick haircut Question

Soldato
The grades I know of...

1 2 3 4 6 8 =

3 6 9 12 19 25 respectively in mm (these may be out by a few mm though)

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Any hairdressers/Gilly have any pics of what each would look like, im usually go for a 3 on the sides but im thinking of risking a 6.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
I dont know what i get.
I just go in and ask, make it it a bit shoter and keep its style:p
My hair is now 2 or 3 inches long atm, when it reaches 4 inches its going to be cut back:)
Grow it long, you know its the right thing to do :D

I have a bad hairline for short hair:(

Associate
trojan698 said:
I get a 7 on top, always takes the hairdresser a half hour to find the damn thing tho :D
According to Nismo there isn't a 7... which means they just shuffle around in the drawer for 5 mins and decide to give you an 8 because they're couldn't find the 7.

Soldato
The transition between 1 and 2 "looks" really big and takes some skill to blend it in. Ive gone down to a 1 now around the ears and near the bottom of the back, but I didnt blend it that well.
Later tonight with my clippers Im going to blend a high 2 to a low 2, then high 1 to a low 1 and hopefully it will blend better than last time.

Soldato
lool, surely there must be a 7? I mean I'm no hairdresser nor a mathematician, but if theres a 6 and an 8, there must be a 7!

Saying that, I do always question the value for money of gettin my hair cut. Perhaps I should try a number 6 next time round?

Soldato
well my clippers just have 1,2,3,4,6 & 8, but if you can move the blades shorter or longer to get any length you want, a 7 will be in there somewhere. :D

Back
Top Bottom