RF Online

Associate
I don't know if there already is a thread, I searched but searching 'online' and 'rf' gives a lot of responses.

What I wanted to know is anyone on the BETA? Wanted to know what its like, as I have seen the graphics and they look impressive. But was looking for something new from Warcraft and this looked good. But looks can be deceiving.

If there is already an extensive thread, just lock this one.

Must say the Visuals look great.

-tom

Soldato
Tom1138 said:
I don't know if there already is a thread, I searched but searching 'online' and 'rf' gives a lot of responses.

What I wanted to know is anyone on the BETA? Wanted to know what its like, as I have seen the graphics and they look impressive. But was looking for something new from Warcraft and this looked good. But looks can be deceiving.

If there is already an extensive thread, just lock this one.

Must say the Visuals look great.

-tom

Haven't personally played it, but my brothers in beta, looks like a cool game. Good graphics & gameplay.

Man of Honour
ORIGINAL THREAD, which contains reactions from the beta, pictures running ingame and even some complaints. Tis an addictive and good game. a lot of time pumped in and some clever grouping and the grind to 30 isn't that heavy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom