kameo, is there a lot to look forward to?

Associate
Hi all, played kameo briefly for the first time last night, First impession was that I liked the game but wasnt too keen on the way that you are put into the action instantly with 4 warriors available, i like a game to build up slowly and for you to earn things/powers as you go along. I got up to the part where you are knocked out by the king troll thing and then sorted out by the lizard wizard lady and kameo has lost all her warrior powers. What im really asking is, is there a lot to look forward to/discover throughout the game or is it simply repetative of the first section I have just played??

Soldato
Well you have to go around and collect each of the elemental power things again which can take a little time, some of the better ones aren't found til nearer the end but I wont spoil any of them for you.

Associate
OP
Thanks guys, I was just a bit worried that id seen everything there was to see at the start of the game, would have prefered not to have seen the elemental powers untill I have earned/searched for them If you get what im mean,, Ill stick with it :)

cheers

Caporegime
turtle3 said:
Thanks guys, I was just a bit worried that id seen everything there was to see at the start of the game, would have prefered not to have seen the elemental powers untill I have earned/searched for them If you get what im mean,, Ill stick with it :)

cheers

There are something like 10 elementals I believe.

Back
Top Bottom