Xbox360: Gears of War Demo - 'very soon'

Soldato
Erm...doesn't it say it'll be playable for us in may? That's ages away. I'd hope that it'll be more than just playable in may - I hope it's finished.

Soldato
OXM is hugely inaccurate I find. Bought my first issue a few days ago, and while I have to state that it is the best 360 mag out there, a lot of articles were wrong. E.g according to them CoD2 has already had the multiplayer patch.

I can't see a GoW demo coming either as it would require massive effort, given that the main game is far away.

Soldato
Kainz said:
OXM is hugely inaccurate I find. Bought my first issue a few days ago, and while I have to state that it is the best 360 mag out there, a lot of articles were wrong. E.g according to them CoD2 has already had the multiplayer patch.

I can't see a GoW demo coming either as it would require massive effort, given that the main game is far away.

You liked OXM!?! I found it made the biggest fanboys in the world look tame. If you believe half of what they say, you would think the X360 is the solution to world hungar & peace.

I hope they make demo :) I can see it being feasible (they have the tools and the man power), but would it be a good idea? People will see any faults with it as being faults with the final game, just like the Full Auto demo.

Soldato
I've been buying quite a lot of 360 mags to try and find a decent one that reviews games as well as future hardware/techy bits of the 360 without luck, but yeah OXM I liked right away. Presentation and layout was nice, no lame ads towards the rear of the mag with kiddie pr0n lines, and it wasn't badly written.

X360 is another good mag I found. Anything else was utterly laughable. XBM actually had spelling mistakes, not one, but I counted five and I hadn't even read through the whole magazine. They are a bit over their heads about their love for the 360 though I agree.

Back
Top Bottom