Argh, my eyes!

Soldato
Evil-Penguin said:
Why were you even on that site in the first place?

fozzybear said:
'sam: erm.. i av lost da paper 4 da *** database soz ye u cn av dior pik can i copy yr piks frm art if dey r on yet?'

What the hell? :confused: This text speak has to be my no.1 pet hate! :mad:

"i have lost the something database sorry yeah you can have something pic can i copy your pics from art if they are on yet"
doesnt even make sence in english :p

Soldato
[Chav Speak][Sarcasm] Wow, dat's sick man, bad as toast [/Sarcasm][/Chav Speak]

:D

What on earth urges people to create such a horrible, tasteless mess? If there is one thing I really despise it's text speak- I can't understand a word of the stuff on that... ...errr.. whatever that *thing* is. I would call it a website but it gives websites a bad name :p

EDIT: Haha, there's even a chav dictionary on there

Last edited:
Soldato
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Im in a glass cage of emotion!

Soldato
messiah khan said:
What a great site. I might have to steal some design ideas for mine :D

Shall we have a competition? Who can make the trashiest website? :D

/goes off to find some burberry flashing wallpaper...

Soldato
Raist said:
It looks like a majority of the myspace.com accounts that I see. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a stolen them from there. :eek:

indeed lol, I signed up for myspace after someone convinced me too, pretty worthless really as you can barely read peoples profiles

Back
Top Bottom