Whats with the m69?!

Soldato
I thought i would go home to Rugby a different direction today, so i took the wonderfull m69 (comming off the m1).

I was in so much shock, it seemed the minimum speed limit was 80mph! Every single car was overtaking me! Ands theres me toodling along!

I know that stretch of motorway has minimum police survalence. But it was a bit scary all the cars going super fast past me! Plus it seemed to be a rich persons motorway, all the cars were all new and fast and really nice!

Anyone else have experiance of this stretch of motorway?

I though around the uk everone was slowing down?!

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Nah, I use the M23 a lot and I'm very rarely the only person doing 90-100. There's various stretches of the M25 where people really go for it too.

Soldato
OP
jamoor said:
heh cool, Rugby, I used to live there and go to Rugby school.
Used to live on clifton road with dad's work on railway terrace :D

Wow, and now your living in nottinghamshire, where i live too (nott trent uni)!! Looks like i'm following you!

Rugby school.. very posh! I went to lawrence sheriff :( i feel so low compared to you!

When was the m69 the BMW's motorway! I saw more jags on there than more places!

Soldato
S@njay said:
Wow, and now your living in nottinghamshire, where i live too (nott trent uni)!! Looks like i'm following you!

Rugby school.. very posh! I went to lawrence sheriff :( i feel so low compared to you!

it wasnt that posh, it had a posh reputation but wasnt really,

Mic

Mic

Soldato
S@njay said:

Jags? Must be BMW drivers wives.

Soldato
OP
jamoor said:
it wasnt that posh, it had a posh reputation but wasnt really,

But you had really really nice resturants to eat, the food there was sooo tastey!

I always thought jags were more prestegious than jags, why would a husband give thier wife a better car:eek:

Soldato
S@njay said:
But you had really really nice resturants to eat, the food there was sooo tastey!

I always thought jags were more prestegious than jags, why would a husband give thier wife a better car:eek:
what do you mean, school lunches?
no they werent!

BaJ

BaJ

Associate
I live half-way along the M69 so get to use it everyday to commute. It certainly flows quicker than most other motorways. I think it's mainly down to being less crowded.

The sections that have been resurfaced are particularly good, i have seen a couple of undercover Octavia vRS' about though.

Soldato
being on a motorway with traffic flowing at 80ish doesn't seem that uncommon to me.

I often get "stuck" in a stream of traffic on the motorway doing 90ish when it's not too busy, but usually decide to go with the flow rather than flying past so I don't stick out like a sore thumb to any potential observing police.

Back
Top Bottom