Shuttle XPC SN25P - How Loud

Soldato
Hi,

Im semi thinking about getting one. Now I've had shuttles before. I had a 30th Anniversary shuttle a few years back. had it for a day and sent it back it was that noisy, so can 25P owners tell me how loud it is please.

Associate
i have sn25p and it quieter than my tower ,and now they have a lot fan options in bios.
my spec is fx57+7800gtx and 2 gig of ram +250 harddrive and 40 gig backup,it does not get noisy not like old shuttles when fan use to go up and down :D .i hope it helps as well it is very good bit of kit ,onboard sound is very good as well :)

Associate
The only time the fans are really noisy is during the first couple of seconds after switching on/rebooting (because the fans are going at full speed). But once the BIOS kicks in the machine is quiet; the noise level then depends on what disks & gfx card you have. The really noisy thing in my SN25P is the graphics card.

Soldato
OP
im debating whether to swap my full tower for a Shuttle (as i do every so often :p)

Just depends how much i'd get for my CM Stacker (with side window) and my 939 Epox Mobo (cant remember exactly which model).

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I used to run my SN25P, and then SN26P on a fixed speed setting and they both ran very quiet.. like someone mentioned above, they're a lot better than the older Shuttles because their design is that much better :)

FYI: I used to run the SN25P on "mid" and the SN26P on "low"

Back
Top Bottom