1 year of driving complete

Soldato
was trawling through my wallet trying to find a reciept and i officially completed a year of driving yesterday with no bumps, scrapes, dents or accidents :D

A few near misses mind, but thats about it.
:D
Shame I am not getting NCD, but not too bothered really.

Associate
well done i actually went a whole year with not so much ad a scrape on any car, in my second year i have been to court for 2 driving ofences been done with driving without due care and attention got 3 points silly fines one big crash and a few small bumps. been driving 2 years last week. hope i am looking at a better few years ahead of me. lol good luck and keep it clean!

Dan

Soldato
OP
i put 5k on the mondeo since sept, before that i was driving parents cars , and I had a year out of school so I would guess around 10-12k.

no NCB because I am on a company policy.

Soldato
OP
zain said:
Nice, curbed my rims so far...
havent even done that, in fact the only bit of damage that has occured to the mondeo was at an airport where some moron who couldnt control a trolley bashed the door, luckily it was the plastic part of the trolley so the paint didnt scratch, dent devils sorted it for 60 quid though ;)

Associate
jamoor said:
havent even done that, in fact the only bit of damage that has occured to the mondeo was at an airport where some moron who couldnt control a trolley bashed the door, luckily it was the plastic part of the trolley so the paint didnt scratch, dent devils sorted it for 60 quid though ;)

Well done mate. Just watch out for the time when you are parking in a multi storey car park and your girlfriend shouts "Look!" and you do, "A car just like ours!" she says, as you hit the concrete post :(

Back
Top Bottom