Some more relationship help...

M0T

M0T

Soldato
Some of you may remember a coupleof threads I posted at the begining of the year asking for some help with the love life and now I need some more.

Right, so I'm still after this girl (yes I know I should move on but I cant get her out of my head, I am male thus weak). A couple of weeks ago I underwent a sort of restyle and now I look completely different, and some would say more devilish :p and about this time she started showing a bit more interest in me. But at this point I was just sort of ignoring her because I was hoping she would go away.

Anyway last thursday on the way home I am thinking that she is being a bit, well clingy is the best way to put it and I am sort of confused as to whats going on. I speak to my mate later and it turns out that he may have said something to her whilst under the influence of a lot of alcohol in the bar, which would explain the behavioural change.

Anyway she wasn't in on monday so the next time I saw her was this thursday, where she was acting totally different, she was really eager to speak to me. She also revealed that she thought I didn't like her because I was being mean to her as apparently I tend to walk off a lot when she is nearby...and calling my name.

Anyway I apologised for this, and she said sorry for doing exactly the same to me, and after that she seemed different than usual - much more at ease, plus i got all the 'classic signs of flirting' (as my big sister calls them).

Anyway, since I know where she works and will be there tomorrow, do you think it would be a good idea to get some kind of late valentines day/ im sorry sort of flowers sent to her, or should I wait some more and see what happens?

Soldato
Flowers hahahhahahahahahahaha ok anyway, thats you saying "I want you baby", doing that right away depending on the type of girl she is could put you in for a nasty surprise. It would be nice to think of it as a nice thing but meh its women for you!

Id just walk away as all relationships tend to end in pain :D lol ignore me, I would ask for a date or something first. Just dont get too serious yet and dont deny how you feel to yourself, just makes it worse ;)

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
no dont buy her anything, just ask her when you see her does she wana go for a drink or whateva and see how it goes

Associate
Chill. Don't get her flowers.

I'm a bit confused as to the 'signs of flirting' though. She either is, or she isn't.

Be charming and flirty and see how things go.

Ant :cool:

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
Well I would say that she was then, but I am quite slow so it takes me a while to notice...

I'll go with the chill approach then.

I do wonder if the reson she was being all funny before was because she liked me, but I looked like a bit of a mess. The amount of attention I get from the ladies now is increased by 5 fold... should have sorted myself out earlier.

Back
Top Bottom