T In The Park

Associate
Whos going then, i got my ticket this morning. My first festival, pity it couldnt of been Gallastonbury :( but always 2007 :D. Anyway line up below :

Red Hot Chilli Peppers
The Who
Franz Ferdinand
The Strokes
Kaiser Chiefs
Arctic Monkeys
The Ordinary Boys
Sigur Ros
Primal Scream
Slam!
Felix Da House Cat

Plus more to be announced, will be a cracking festival :D

Associate
2nd year in a row for me. Last year was probably the best weekend of my life. I can't wait. Almost didn't get my ticket though. Ticketmaster was taking ages but someone told me to go on Seetickets and there was no queue :D:D

Associate
I got 2 tickets. Woo. :)

The line up so far seems good, but I'd love to see the The Foos and QOTSA sign up...

Last edited:
Associate
I'm desperate to go - missed last year but was there the 4 years previous - but I could not for the life of me get a ticket this morning! :(

Had my girlfriend trying to order online and over the phone while I queued up at the local ticket office. Everywhere sold out before I could get close to getting a ticket. :(

Soldato
It is in the middle of nowhere but from Glasgow (ge) and Edinburgh there are great transport links, just fyi.

Highly recommended if you have never been. Lineup looks great this year, and if Simple Minds play then it could be the best one since the first.

Just imagine Waterfront intro repeating for about 5 mins on a baking hot day when your legless with all your mates.

P.S. I dont work for a T in the... PR company :D.

Associate
OP
LewisStuart said:
Have you seen how much the tickets are going for on the bay :eek:

Im thinking that some of these will be fake bids, a bit like what happened with Live 8, my mate missed out so is trying to get a decent priced ticket of eBay :(

Back
Top Bottom