• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

gigabyte 3d1 xl

Soldato
Hi,

I have the Gigabyte 3D1 (non XL) and yes you do need a specific motherboard to run it. Do you have an AMD or Intel system?

Look on this page for info on what mobo you can use it with. (bottom right)

I have the GA K8NXP-SLi and it is one great board if you can get hold of it. I think it's their flagship AMD model.

I'm not too sure about the Intel motherboards.

Associate
OP
Thankyou Mark1
ive searched all over for more info on this card.Do you have any idea if it will run in single gpu mode on other motherboards (just until my GA-K8NXP-SLI arrives)

Soldato
budge1972 said:
Thankyou Mark1
ive searched all over for more info on this card.Do you have any idea if it will run in single gpu mode on other motherboards (just until my GA-K8NXP-SLI arrives)
Yes, if it is not with a compatible motherboard then it will run in single GPU mode.

It should be a good card, the single fan on it should be quieter than my dual fan heatsink, it's the loudest thing in my pc :(

Back
Top Bottom