• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

WOW - X1900XTX

Associate
Bah just wanted to say wow, what a nice upgrade it made..

Today I got my new hardware installed, going from P4/6800GT/1GBram to X2 4400/X1900XTX/2GB ram - I am in heaven..

Finally it was possible to play cs_militia with all high, loads of AA, HDR @ 1920x1200 - Damn CS is a new game now :)

Gonna install HL2, Q4, FEAR - just to play 'em again!

Thanks OCUK for the great price on the X1900XTX!!!

OcUK Staff
epoxy5 said:
Nah it was the Connect3D one, not sure if it's cheap anymore?

Connect3D one is £319.95 +VAT (£375 Inc. VAT) - You won't find cheaper and for a card that destroys the 7800 GTX 512MB they are absolute bargains.

Check out OcUK's X1900 section as they have the best range on the web and the prices are very competitive if not the best. :)

Soldato
I bought the saphire X1900 XTX on this week only for £340 + vat on thursday morning its now got £10 cheaper. Why do you keep doing this to me Gibbo?

OcUK Staff
sgoaty said:
I bought the saphire X1900 XTX on this week only for £340 + vat on thursday morning its now got £10 cheaper. Why do you keep doing this to me Gibbo?

ATI keep giving us support to further lower pricing and instead of pocketing the money we just pass on the savings to customers, unfortunately ATI are ending the rebate amounts and our stock is beginning to get low so when we come to re-buy were gonna have to pay more because of ATI ending the supported pricing and the poor dollar rates. So you've still had a good buy. :)

Soldato
I am happy with the card it just seems strange that it has got cheaper even though it was already on this week only. It was the same when I bought my Geil Value although i really shouldnt grumble as it was still much cheaper than any other Etailer

Associate
Gibbo said:
ATI keep giving us support to further lower pricing and instead of pocketing the money we just pass on the savings to customers, unfortunately ATI are ending the rebate amounts and our stock is beginning to get low so when we come to re-buy were gonna have to pay more because of ATI ending the supported pricing and the poor dollar rates. So you've still had a good buy. :)

One things for sure I'm not rushing to get one, I talked 2 of my mates into buying 2gb kits of ram and bought one myself then it went down instead of the expected increase, so my moneys staying in my pocket I would bet the prices will go down not up, anyone want to bet me?

Back
Top Bottom