One month free gold live on xbox

Associate
It says on the leaflet with Xbox 360 i get one month free Gold account, but when i try sign up to xbox live i only get silver option or gold accounts of which i have to pay for...How do i get free one month?

Man of Honour
KennyBhoy said:
I'm sure you just select the silver, it then tells you that you have a 1 month gold trial? :)

Yep, that's the way it works.

Select Silver, tells you "Oooh, you have a free months Gold".

I believe you can use a total of 4 free months on an xbox, meaning you have to create 4 accounts, but it's good for say a brother / housemate to have a free month to use aswell as you.

Soldato
Macca said:
Ah thanks guya, what Gamer Zone do you reccomend, what does it mea really?

Doesn't really matter I don't think... if you build up a good friends list with people on here and other people you know then you will get a lot of good online gaming..

Not sure if your gamer zone affects quick join games or not

Associate
So, in 20 days when my free month runs out - can i sign up for another account (want to change my gamer tag anyway to be honest), and get another free month then?

Thatd be nice - another free month and i can change my tag for free. As ive only been using the service for 10 days i havent exactly got a load of points and contacts etc - so wouldnt be a big problem to have a new account to build upon...

Man of Honour
richieboy said:
So, in 20 days when my free month runs out - can i sign up for another account (want to change my gamer tag anyway to be honest), and get another free month then?

Thatd be nice - another free month and i can change my tag for free. As ive only been using the service for 10 days i havent exactly got a load of points and contacts etc - so wouldnt be a big problem to have a new account to build upon...

I belive so yes, but you can't transfer achievements and saves across to a new account I don't think.

Associate
DaveyD said:
I belive so yes, but you can't transfer achievements and saves across to a new account I don't think.

Sure i understand that - but as this is my first month of Xbox Live ever and i only have one game - im not too bothered about that.

A better gamer tag and another month free f t w! :)

Back
Top Bottom