• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

disappering mouse pointer

Associate
Hi

I seem to be having a problem with my mouse pointer disappering, does anyone know if there are any problems with the lastest Nvdia drivers with a 6800gt?

Thanks

Associate
OP
nope it's not just when i'm typing and as far as i know i don't have a second monitor set up. It's really strange, the pointers there for a period of time then just disappears!!!!!

Associate
I've been having the same problem, it did it for a bit on my second monitor.. then just stopped doing it for a while.. and then all of a sudden its started doing it on my primary monitor.. which is highly frustraiting.

at first it will be fine.. then things will slow down and the pointer whill appear to stay free, but then you realise that the pointer is still actually moveing in the background and you can still use your mouse but just not the pointer.

I think it is possible a driver problem, its a bit wierd that it will be fine one min then suddenly go wrong then next.

Any one have any more ideas?

Associate
The problems seems to have been fixed by re-installing the drivers..

What i actually did was install the drivers that came with my XFX card, i was having problems with 8.1.9.8 (thinkt they are the latest) and it seems to be fine on 7.7.7.7

Back
Top Bottom