• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gainward BLISS - 512MB 7800 GT now at OcUK!!

Soldato
Orifice said:
Anymore of that Humey and your account wont work. This isnt a school playground.

Fair enough :p

Just having a bit of fun (admittedly at the poor boys expense).

I shall cease and desist.

Edit: I have not been on your case, I disagreed with you and you insulted me.
There is a block feature, use it.

Permabanned
Well deal with him, he has been on my case since day1, and what did his outbust at me at 1st add to threads topic, you feel he is bullitproof cause he got over 2K posts ?

I dont care less if my account is removed forever, Im not one needing help, im only trying to input to others posts unlike him.

I also can shop elsewhere.

Permabanned
BTW The above was posted as I was typing this, so I didnt see it.

This "poor boy" is nearly 35 years old and yes i am a bit angry by nature.

Man of Honour
I dont care how many posts he's got, its irrelevent. All of you need to stop the bickering. Humey you were singled out due to your personel insults aimed at other people.

I'd suggest you stop being a bit angry, it doesnt get you anywhere.

egt

egt

Associate
Humey said:
Dont forget as reviews show you, the 7800GS is running newer functions, who the hell cares about a few FPS if you are running ATI X800/850's 2.5year old dx9b etc etc, this is 2006 BTW, DX9C has been out since XP-SP2 (aug 2004).

Totaly agree, the x800 series are old tech with no direct X9c/SM3.0 support. It would be a shame spending money on one now if ppl want to see many games with all the eye candy.

@Humey: rakiri has also been following me around the forum ever since he registered too. He disagree's just for the sake of disagreeing, i guess he has very little going on in his real life. The kid is certainly not worth getting banned over, stick the pest on ignore, thats the best.

Are there any Gainward Bliss reviews out yet? I like the sound of the 512mb 1.4ns memory, should overclock very nicely :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
Thanks for the support, Im only here to TRY and help, I cant say i know 100% but peeps that know me think I do lol, but yes if you love games why buy old tech, if you only want to see a picture on your screen sure buy a older card.

Permabanned
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=29252

LOL, review is almost 1month old :p

" Gainward did a great job with this 512MB card. We think that this might be a great seller as it is fastest 7800 GT card that we have tested so far, it has the advantage of 512MB memory and it should cost around €399. The faster clock and extra memory will really help you in new games such as Quake 4, FEAR and Battlefield 2 and if you like those this should be great card for you. If you are a 3Dmark05-score freak this card is the winner, no question about it. "

" If you want to get a fast performer with 512MB memory and you don’t want to spend €699 on a Geforce 7800 GTX 512MB this could be the right card for you. If you want to spend even less, there is a Bliss 6800 GS 512MB card as well that we are about to test soon. By the way we do like the new Bliss box design, as the girl looks much better; much more professional than the old one "

Back
Top Bottom