Need new Case

Soldato
Hey im thinking about upgrading to a Shuttle-Like case, but dont want to pay the shuttle price. Could you please point me into the direction of a decent Shuttle-Like case. Ive seen a OcUK case which is quite decent, but im not too sure.

Regards

Adam

Soldato
OP
Erm, not quite sure. I need help on building a PC first (componentS) and then what i have left i will probably use. *** case do you have?

Soldato
I have a lot :p

My main pc case is a Lian Li v1000+ though.

Well the best value for money case is the PC7+, and I think most people will agree with me on that one, its £58 and punches well above the £100 price point weight.

Soldato
OP
could you give me a link please? :) At the moment i have a customized.. case i made myself, buying a cheap plain case ;)

Soldato
OP
Im mainly wanting a small box kinda thing. Like the shuttle due to the fact theres 3 computers running and 2 laptops.. To minimalize space ;).

Soldato
Well then, lots of choice but it is very very price limited, give me what you consider no go zone with the £££'s then I will pick you some SFF cases out, do you want a barebones pc with the motherboard already in like a shuttle, or just the case?

Soldato
OP
Just the case, as im thinking about upgrading (Check General Hardware > Upgrading my PC). Erm..£100 is a bit too price. so around £80tops i guess.

Soldato
well with £80, the aspire x-pac case is a good one, you could also pick up a silverstone Lascala case for that sort of money.

Also one cas eim going to get before my modding project, a Coolermaster ATCS 630 can be had for £52!

Soldato
Lian Li cases are the best cases available in my opinion, bar a couple they all look great, and the build quality is second to none :)

Back
Top Bottom