Good God you can turn the 360 on with the pad!

Permabanned
!!!! I know it prolly says this somewhere in the manual, but i cant be the only one who didnt know!

When the console is off hit the Xbox button and then when the lights are spinning hit it again.

Presto, amazing. I think so.

Last edited:

Mic

Mic

Soldato
It is indeed handy.

Offtopic while still being on topic.
Does anyone elses pad give off a tiny bit of light from the xbox logo when dark? Like a teeny tiny bit?
I noticed it last night going to bed, took out the battery pack and the glow died.

Permabanned
OP
-Mic- said:
It is indeed handy.

Offtopic while still being on topic.
Does anyone elses pad give off a tiny bit of light from the xbox logo when dark? Like a teeny tiny bit?
I noticed it last night going to bed, took out the battery pack and the glow died.

Yeah only does it with the rechargeable pack, must be a battery indicator.

Soldato
OMG I noticed this the first day I got the console without looking thru the instructions :p U can turn it off by pressing and holding the guide button it will then prompt asking if you want to shut down the console or power off the controller. Shutting the console down also turns off the controller.

Soldato
How can you only just find this.. how can people not know..

By the way, to turn it on with the controller.. just hold the button down.. dont do what the OP suggests hitting the button again and again.. no point!

And yeh, i noticed when i got my play and charge kit that my controller emits light from the top left quadrant... dont know why

Back
Top Bottom