Any games that play similar to Imperium Galactica II

Soldato
Imperium Galactica II: Alliances - this was a game i really liked due to building of fleets, studying technology & then the space & land battles.

Are there any other games that play similar to this?

thx

Associate
ACESHIGH said:
Imperium Galactica II: Alliances - this was a game i really liked due to building of fleets, studying technology & then the space & land battles.

Are there any other games that play similar to this?

thx
Best game ever :). No, there aren't any which are exactly like it unfortunatley and it looks like IG III has turned into vaperware.

Soldato
WiBu said:
Best game ever :). No, there aren't any which are exactly like it unfortunatley and it looks like IG III has turned into vaperware.

IG III was renamed to "Nexus: The Jupiter Incident" IIRC

Iv played it a few times, i thought it was prity good.

Associate
i think your best bet would be SW: Empires At War.

It's not as good, but it is similar in a few things and it has added Star wars which is always a plus. :D

Soldato
I think the best game in that genre myself is Space Empires IV I've played them right through SEII, SEIII and now SEIV :)

Such an in depth game and take ages :) you research, put together your own ships, they need refuelling, resupplying, repairing, then you have to decide what needs mothballing, what needs retrofitting, what needs upgrading :) you have fighters, mines, starbases, construction yards, scouts, cloaks, you can dstroy planets, stars, nebula, you can create new warp gate, destroy them the list goes on :)

always fun when yoiu're about to be overrun and you simply destroy the warp gate leading to your system leaving you isolated :)

It is available over Steam as a paid downlaod as well

Soldato
cyKey said:
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident had a great engine. Lots of flashy fx like camera shake and things. I just found it a bit hard to play so I gave up.

Great game with a good scaleable engine, had tons of fun playing that multiplayer.

Associate
ACESHIGH said:

Woah! Its been years since i played that game! Thanks for reminding me of it :O

*Has a look around at reviews for the games that have been suggested*

Back
Top Bottom